Parents Of Delta Students (PODS)
Parents of Delta Students (PoDS) is our parent group at Delta High School. Our goal is to enhance the student’s educational experiences, and provide resources for staff and students of Delta through volunteer and financial support. All parents are automatically members of PoDS--there are no dues.
PoDS organizes and supports the following activities at Delta. Booster Club, Winter Wishes, First Friday Teacher Breakfasts, Student Led Conference Dinners, Chaperones for Field trips and Activities such as dances, Graduation Party.
To sign up for PoDS and also to consider ways you can volunteer, please complete this short form:
Connect to Pods
Your support during your child's high school years is important and PoDS is a great way to contribute and be an active part of the Delta family. Thank you!
Meeting dates/timeSWe meet the first Tuesday of most months at 7:00 pm at Delta High School. Months we do not meet include December, January, April and June.
2020-2021 Meeting Dates:
|October 4 (MONDAY)||March 1|
|November 2||May 3|
how can you volunteer?You can help out by volunteering for chaperones on field trips, or for events. We often ask for certain items via our email list and Facebook page. These items are everything from empty 2 liter bottles to be used in science class, to snack items, to Winter Wishes donations.
how can you support pods?
- If you are an Amazon shopper please use smile.amazon.com and choose “Parents of Delta Students” as your beneficiary.
- If you shop at Fred Meyer’s you can link your rewards card to Parents of Delta Students. Go to www.fredmeyer.com/communityrewards and search for us by name or us code “FA973” in group numbers.
- If you are a Yoke’s shopper you can select Delta High School as your Beneficiary for your Yoke’s Community Card.
- Come to a meeting and share your ideas!
- Buy a #DELTAFAN T-shirt using our PoDS Square Site
- Donate to PoDS! You may donate to help support our various activities through our PoDS Square Site (https://parents-of-delta-students.square.site/).
How to connect with podSWe encourage you to sign up for our weekly email list which also shares many important school announcements. To sign up send an email to email@example.com. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook--click the link below!