Delta 2021-2022 Prep
Dear Delta Families,
Welcome to the 2021-2022 school year! We are thrilled to welcome back our students and staff in the coming weeks and hope you are as excited as we are for the school year to begin! 😊 As always, there is a great deal of information to review as we start a new year, as well as one document that is required to be returned to Delta High School.
IMPORTANT: We need all families to sign and return the 2021-2022 Release Form.
The Release Form references much of the information and documentation below. Please review all information carefully--thank you!
You may print the release form and bring it by Delta during normal operating hours (8:00-3:30 starting Wednesday, August 18) or mail it to the following address: (9th grade students should bring the form to Delta Prep Day on 8/23)
Delta High School
5801 Broadmoor Blvd
Pasco, WA 99301
You may also fill out the pdf version online (be sure to download and save—do not fill it out in a web browser) and email it to email@example.com. Please do not take a picture of the form and email to us.
- Schedules (Grades 10-12)
- 2021-2022 key dates
- Parking Permit Application
- 1:1 Parent-Student Handbook including Laptop Insurance Info (To review)
- internet use consent form (To review)
- parent and student 1:1 orientation videos (to review)
- Delta Student Handbook (To review)
- warns consent form (for review)
- suggested school supply list (for review)
- technology and the "core 4" (including tech help info)
- nutrition services (for review)
- Daily instructional schedules
- Health & Safety