Delta 2020-2021 Prep
Delta 2020-2021 Prep
We will NOT be hosting an in-person "Delta Prep" day this year due to the year starting online. However, we DO need your help getting important documentation to us in a timely fashion.
There are two forms we need families to complete and return to us as soon as possible.
(1) Please complete this Delta Release Form. The documents referred to in this release form are included in the tabs located below on this page.
Delta release form (online PDF version)
Note: To use the online version you MUST download the file and open in Adobe Reader or Acrobat. Once complete, download it to your computer and send. It will not work to fill it out in a web browser.
Return the form using one of the following methods:
(a) Microsoft Form: You must be signed in with a PSD/Delta student account.
(b) Google Form: You must sign in with a Google account.
(c) If you are unable to sign into an account listed above please email forms directly to email@example.com.
(2) We request that as many families as possible complete the application for free and reduced price meals. This form must be completed each year. Qualifying students may (depending on your district) receive free tuition for College in the High School classes offered at Delta, and there are other benefits, as well (reduced rates for college applications, fees, and more.) Kennewick and Richland students must also complete this form since PSD Nutrition Services provides meals for Delta HS. This form may be returned DIRECTLY to PSD's Nutrition Services (paper version only--not sent electronically) or you may fill out the application online at: https://www.myschoolapps.com/Application
The first day of school for Grade 9 is Tuesday, September 1st, and for all other grades will be Wednesday, September 2nd. Details will be posted on this page and sent out through our Remind communication tool. If you have not signed up for Remind yet please go to your class page and follow the instructions to join. Class of 2021 Class of 2022 Class of 2023 Class of 2024
A Media Opt-Out form is available on the Pasco School District website (www.psd1.org) under Student & Family Resources. If interested, please print off the form and return directly to the Delta HS Office. Thank you.
Thank you all for your patience as we continue to develop our plans for this unconventional start to the school year. Schedules will come out by Wednesday, August 26th and students will be able to view online in PowerSchool. 9th grade students will pick up schedules at their laptop check-out time. Thank you!
- 1:1 Parent-Student Agreement Form (to review)
- Delta Student Handbook (to review)
- Internet Use Consent Form (To Review)
- Student and Parent 1:1 Handbook (To Review)
- Parent and Student 1:1 Orientation Videos (To Review)
- WARNS CONSENT FORM (FOR REVIEW)
- Suggested School Supply List (For Review)
- Technology and the "Core 4" (Including Tech Help Info)
- Nutrition Services
- DAILY INSTRUCTIONAL SCHEDULES (FINAL)
- When In-Person Instruction Resumes