Applying to Delta
Applications CLOSED FOR CLASS OF 2026Applications for the Class of 2026 are now closed. If you are interested in Delta for the future please see the info below on our application process--we will leave this up so you can see the normal process for applications. Thank you!
The application process will closed on Thursday, February 10th, 2022, at 3:00 p.m. Applications are accepted from current 8th grade students that live in the boundaries of the Richland, Kennewick, and Pasco school districts. There are no application requirements for Delta High School, but it is strongly recommended that students be prepared to take the math equivalent of Algebra 1 upon entering 9th grade, as this is our entry level math course (while we also have many students entering at the level of Geometry, Algebra 2, and Pre-Calculus.)
DELTA APPLICATION (ENGLISH)--inactive link DELTA APPLICATION (SPANISH)--inactive link
QUESTIONS FOR DELTA?
Take a look at some of our FAQs and other questions submitted by potential students and parents, below. Can't find your answer? Contact one of us and we are more than happy to assist. Thank you!
General Questions: Corina Schirmer, Administrative Assistant
Recruitment Process: Heather Hoppe, Community Engagement Manager
Academic/Counseling: Lisa Muir, Counselor
Administrators: Mike Johnson, Principal; Tania Guaman, Assistant Principal
- How can I learn more about Delta?
- What kind of school is Delta?
- Is everything all about STEM at Delta?
- If I live in Burbank, Finley, or Benton City can I still attend Delta? What about if I live in Kennewick but am a homeschool student?
- Do I have to stay at Delta all four years?
- Can I attend Tri-Tech as a Delta student?
- Can I attend Running Start as a Delta student?
- If I am currently already in HS can I apply to Delta?
- What if I want to play sports (or another activity) AND attend Delta?